Cheeky Boy Sauces Launch on Hochanda
Kaye Foong, founder and CEO of Cheeky Boy Sauces will be with us on Sunday 22 March at 4pm. The Sauce boss will be here at Hochanda to tell us all about his natural sauces. Each one is packed with authentic and exotic flavours to liven up your dishes. The sauces are inspired by over 20 years of travelling the world in his previous career in the military. Kaye turned his passion for food into a business in 2016 with a range of premium sauces that will add a twist to your creativity in the kitchen.
Speaking about the inspiration behind the sauces, Kaye said:
“I’ve always had a passion for food and from my dining experiences I bring you these flavours from around the world made only from natural ingredients. It means the sauces are free from artificial flavours, colours and preservatives. We only use fresh natural and authentic ingredients so you know everything we make tastes good for you".
One of the secret ingredients that sets Cheeky Boy Sauces apart is that each sauce has a story behind it.
· Jolly Roger: a fragrant, creamy coconut sauce blended with punchy ginger and eastern spices, certain to please all taste buds.
· Berlin 49: A reinvention of a historic post-war recipe first served in the British sector of Berlin to add some zing to bland sausages. A delight for your taste buds.
· HMS Sussex: A hot mayo sauce that’s a version of the Coronation sauce originally created in 1953 to commemorate the coronation of HM Queen Elizabeth II.
· Limey: Taking the freshness of lime juice and expertly blended with punchy ginger and spicy Scotch Bonnet chillies. The perfect sauce for BBQs, salads and seafood.
· Yeti!: The Yeti sauce from Cheeky Boy turns the most abominably bland meals into peaks of deep and dark flavours. Developed as a tribute to the British Army Gurkhas it uses chillis cultivated in the Eastern foothills of the Himalayas.